Shepherd-class Space Monestary
Many religious groups develop a connection to their species respective homeworld as a location of divine significance. In many cases soil or other natural products originating from the planet are traded as valuable relics within the faith. The Shepherd-Class is constructed with a miniature biosphere containing soil imported from the human homeworld of Earth. Making it a ship of considerable spiritual value to religious sects within the Solar Confederacy, yet operates as an independent religious monetary.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The Shepherd is a specialized monastery ship designed for chaplain-styled gameplay. Featuring a centerpiece garden area that can be used for hydroponics and a large chapel area to the south. Many vital features such as the atmospherics, power, and medbay are rudimentary to encourage a focus on less advanced gameplay and roleplay interactions. Within the garden is a Sacred Oak which can be splashed with various reagents to give passive effects to anyone standing near it.
Starting equipment includes:
- A complete hydroponics setup and a large garden area for planting.
- Fully stocked library fit for Bookworm and any curators.
- A fully equipped chapel complete with concession, confession booth, and morgue.
- Six (6) Ion thrusters with a series of P.A.C.M.A.N generators for power.
- A small surgeons room for rudimentary treatments and traditional medicine.
- An atmospherics room containing a mixing chamber and filter to siphon external atmospheres from visited planets.
- Blessed soil from the holy lands of Terra.
How Should I Pilot This?[edit | edit source]
The Shepherd is designed for roleplay first. Starting with only the bare essentials for gameplay but plenty of features for player expression and Chaplain/Curator gameplay. A fully equipped hydroponics setup and basic equipment in the surgeons room allow for a more challenging chemistry experience that is further enhanced by the sacred oak resting within the garden. Overall the Shepherd offers a slower start but ample space to modify to fit any role over time.
[edit | edit source]
https://shiptest.net/map?map=Shepherd-class - Shiptest website map viewer